4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Weight||650 g / 22.93 oz|
PatheWings PW-S650 record player clamp makes records fit tighter to the turntable, significantly improving the sound quality.
Most of vinyl discs are thin and flexible, and often distorted or wrinkled. Since most of vinyl’s doesn't adhere to the turntable platter, sound reproduction suffers from lack of resonance damping vinyl which provides to flutter of the sound. Some of the vinyl’s are having contact with the outer edge of the turntable platter instead of the middle. Conversely, the vinyl’s disc which are folded or bent upwards, seem to sway the plate. Stabilizers made by PatheWings solve the above problems, resulting in better contact between vinyl and turntable platter.
During the test with Transrotor ZET3: "...The discs are clamped with an aluminum component. As I wrote, I exchanged the clamp for the Pathe Wings PW-S650 clamp – it is better, it has its mass closer to the platter spindle and is much better looking."
By High Fidelity
When replacing your existing plastic, vinyl or aluminum clamp, be prepared to increase your previous experience of listening the music to a whole new level by using our PW-S650 Classic.
• Stabilize record and prevent the vertical oscillation of the turntable arm.
• Improves control over the various ranges of bandwidth.
• Obtains stable acoustic scene.
• The sound is more dynamic with more powerful bass.
• There is more details within more precise music scene.
• The sound becomes more accurate.
• Stable movement of turntable plate provides the lack of plate rolling sound and no change in frequency of reading the signal.