DWS 265 HC
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Material||Stainless Steel & DuraWings|
|Weight||265 g / 9.35 oz|
PatheWings Stabilizer PW-DWS 265 HC is Limited Edition [only 20 pcs.] of PW-DWS 265 model with weight: 265 grams.
Most of vinyl discs are thin and flexible, and often distorted or wrinkled. Since most of vinyl’s doesn't adhere to the turntable platter, sound reproduction suffers from lack of resonance damping vinyl which provides to flutter of the sound. Some of the vinyl’s are having contact with the outer edge of the turntable platter instead of the middle. Conversely, the vinyl’s disc which are folded or bent upwards, seem to sway the plate. Stabilizers made by PatheWings solve the above problems, resulting in better contact between vinyl and turntable platter.
Once again raising the bar itself, seeking to perfection we made combination of two heavy, very stable materials - High quality Stainless Steel and DuraWings which enabled us to create new series of our clamp: PW-DWS - with the highest performance. This is the whole new level of sound experience.
• The sound is more dynamic with more powerful bass.
• There is more details within more precise music scene.
• The sound becomes more accurate.
• Stable movement of turntable plate provides the lack of plate rolling sound and no change in frequency of reading the signal.
• Suitable for any type of turntable.